As part of our school project, we visited Pometet a couple of weeks ago. The project is part of Copenhagen University’s Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences and it is meant to research and document the various types of fruits (apples and berries mainly) and vegetables available in Denmark. The focus is on plants, microorganisms and the environment as a basis for sustainable production of food and other biological products. Really cool project, and a wonderful, educative afternoon for all of us.
Matthias’ to do list, upon arrival:
– check whether Oliver is at home
– check whether the raspberry plant has given any fruit
– check the number of ripe raspberries on the plant
– distribute it among 5 people, parents included
– resume the game and playing with Oliver where we left it three weeks ago
This beer is produced by Bybi, a local project in Copenhagen, organised by hipsters, homeless people and bee & honey enthusiasts, backed by a seriously professional team of business people with real jobs. It is a fantastic way to get to know the city we live in, through its pollen, as well as to learn more about bees.